Hearing Aid Specialist
I began my career as a Hearing Aid Specialist in 1991. Working with the hearing impaired, I have refined my knowledge of hearing disorders and how they impact people’s lives.
I have completed specialized training and course work at the University of South Florida, Ohio State University and Ashland University.
I also have many hours of ongoing Continuing Education certified through the International Institute for Hearing Instruments Studies.
- International Hearing Society
- American Board of Balance Medicine
- Better Business Bureau with A+ rating
My wife Karen and I have been residents of Millersburg, Ohio in Holmes County since 2005.
- A member of Holmes County Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Lions Club International
But I am most proud of the work I do with Life Care Hospice, volunteering my time to test and put hearing aids on patients that have less than 6 months remaining on this earth. All with out cost to the Hospice patient or their family.
I also sponsor various local youth league sports teams.
My military service was:
- United States Marine 1966-1969
- Decorated Vietnam Veteran
- Member Post 192 American Legion
Life Member of:
- Disabled American Veterans DAV
- Veterans of Foreign Wars VFW
- American Veterans AMVETS